Friday, September 9, 2011

DECEASE & DRUG.


If your sister imformed you that nher dougther 's illness is worsen is it a wrong for me to ask her how was her husband doing about his dougther? hear my sister's re action; you are my senior brother and iam telling you the condition of my dougther, iam not asking you for money for treating my dougther and she off the phone. In august 2010 when i went for my father burial the dougther of my sister had an ailment around her breast, and iam sure it is as same as the one i sufered when i was in the police force Qickly i took a cutlass, i went to the bush and fetched the roots of PELISMA, orORTE, it is effective if you applied it could you believe my sister underate the roots untill the ailment become worst, to the extend that the girl have paralize. o. my God after one year i saw this lady i hardly recongnised her, any expert who knew her at the begining of her illness, will conclude that she is dead, one funny thing that happened when we arrived at the native doctor where she have be recieving treatment , my sister failed to introduced me one came to the room whe the sick lady was laying and offered a prayer i must use my police knowledge to find thing out myself, ' what , do i do? i raised up and go after the man who prayed to a separate building where one average woman was siting, and greeted good afernoon and a happy salah' wish you the same the replied. you the lady you are atending to her dougther, is my my junior sister and i would like to know how far you have gone with the sick lady, they gave me an explanation,and

No comments:

Post a Comment