Friday, September 23, 2011

A PROPERTY FOR SALE

Ineed money and at th end what i wanted the money was'nt it i spent my money, can i say Abdulahi hated me no' i can see the opportunity around only that the management did'nt take to my initiative, while the Gm was on the grosry i would be on the property, as a manager, and it will not disturbe anyone in the management, i can detect corruption, Hussain has Isa's official so he wanted his brother to take over my position as to the property you know Isa promised to take care of me and now that the house have be put together they would have pay me a reasonable commissions and as is partain to housing and security the intelligent here is the tenant should regard ed me as security and think way of paying me a salary, rather they are looking at me as a neihbour, a ship houseboy, Like former EFCC, chairman Mr Nuhu Iam responding to the landlord and not the tenant, there is way you must look at things this way when the landlord come on a visit to the house he meet me and we talk even the hassan's brother was in and the landlord did not ask of them either and when one of the tenant was moving aut of the house i ,m the one to informed the landlord and he bid him byebye.more so the land lord have authyorised me to market the house, and have connected me to one agent who is responsible for his property here.The four unit bungalow is located behind the federal house karu nyanya road, a three bed rooms and a fenched iterlocked for a car park, woul you like to invest in this property that fetching around N1.6m annually,is going for 40000000[ fourty million naira] but it is nagotiatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment