Wednesday, September 14, 2011

UGBEDOMAGU 11 years after.

When i finally decided to go into farming, Ugbedomagu village was my port of call, it was this period that the development in democracy today in Nigeria if any started.My message at this period,early 1989, was a community base agricultural improvement, a challenge you may say, with nothing in my pocket, only a mountful promise by the then vso' s field Director Dr. Robin Story who also at the period visited Ugbedomagu village. In august 2 2011 i was in Ubgedomagu to condoled my uncle over the death of his senior sister. Madam Otini, who also is my aunty. Ugbedomagu as i reached the village thing does'nt seemed defferent, only to noticed that the town is treated by erosion, or else sawmiler haven Morto saw operators around the forest the normal noise of engine as i used to when i was practicing my bas.[Basic agricultural service] that has be the name of my project up till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment