Monday, September 26, 2011

This morning i, woke up early, but not wishes to start preparation for usual morning pray, eventualy, one of the tenan, has started his car, he did not say any thing but i, guest, may be he is going to the hospital, i opened the gate, and drove through off the compound. i siad to my selve ok, let me go and lie for some minuets before i can perform my prayer and go on to wash barrister's car.I have decided not to wash Goni's car becouse he has not pay a !000 naira, as it were our agreement for and the tenant. Goni has not been paying since january 2011 and he attacked,me during the ramadan, punched my lip and cut with blood, i do'nt understand him may be he want to bring war, i stoped washing his car and he did not asked me to wash for either, he is going work late nowdays than before may be he is waiting for who?i,m the gateman one lady in his house opende the gate halve way and sat down behind it i was entering found the gate halve way and pushed it only to see the lady siting there why are you siting , i asked her, you would have pip before you pushed the gate, sorry please.Before i finished washing Barrister's car, the other tenant came back, when he saw me at the side of the gate, Akpai i will leave the car door open, you should wash it. ok sir.I fetch some water and opened the barrister's car, remove the foot mart, and clean it with a rag and go on to Asafa's car and started washing it after i have washed one side of the , i returned to barrister and he came aut preparing to go quickly i opened the car and cleaned the remaining, foot marts, he spoke to his wife and reached to his pocket take , he handed me a two hundred, naira note thank sir, i was thinking on what to do iam looking for two hundred naira to buy palm oil, and pepe, and maggi to coock, a ptte, yam, o, who will came and give me a gift, it was Jibrin a mechanic he came to repaire Asafa's generator, thank God jb, as i used to call him please i need 50k for me to coock pette yam here is 30k manage take machine no do'nt worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment