Tuesday, September 27, 2011

THE SHIP WAS SAILING

I wanted to write an intresting stories on Nigeria's 51 independent annivery,befor i go on let me write one thing funny this morning the hard oga came to pip through my window and founed me performing my morning prayer, what hapened,he was wshing his car, should i come and takeover washing of his car? God for bid, after my prayer gave thank to god , and asked God to protect Nigeria from terrorist, and help everyboday who seek his[God] help. Ameen.I took my three bucket two to carry water and one will contain omo to wash oga maraba's car, did you know one of our tenant's wife have delivered a baby girl yesterday, so earlier than before the man drove aut and saw me raikedede? and he stop and sauid i, must go early first to the hospital before my office, and i said to him thank sir, say hi to your madam. 2 minuets later Barrister drove aut too they all left behind Baba Timi and the hard Alhaji. As soon as i left the baba maraba having finished washed it, i get to my boot to take tea.Now my story about 51 independent annivery. last year 2010 october 1, i wrote a poem which i commended all volunteer working in Nigeria, and encourage them becouse of incesant bombing that rocked the area of the ceremony, and other places becouse it is our own country and criminal are terrorising us we wiil not fear, and they should not fear as well.. Today another year has come so we must celebrate our independent day, either in our home, working place etc etc, Everybody join Nigeria celebrate her 51 independent anniversry, it is recent we Igala came to realised that independent is for the whole Nigeria we use to say Igala independent[ meaning ] igala nola,n. simply Igala day, during the civil war in Nigeria Igala was on the boarder, and fought to defend Nigeria it was this time the Native authorit was rased, and splited into three local government area namely, Idah  Dekina and Ankpa, divisions, it would have meant to say after the war the three divisions would have to became a state as the nation started practicing state policy, yet we  were marged with, Benue, before the present kogi state. The state of Igala if not Lokoja , it must be igala land, we have the potential phiscally land mass economy and capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment