Thursday, September 22, 2011

IN A WILDERNESS

My situation as at now need urgent atention, since the occupant the tenant have held meeting and discussed what should be my role as a gateman. One of the tenant a barrister wanted to know who employed me and i replied by named the landlord as one who employed me. you see we are paying you money but you did not seriouse with your work probably the landlord might have made you to believe that the security boot you are sitting is your permnent place we can shase you and put another person, but i do not want to call to inform my landlord about their plan,. the barrister went on you are going to sweep the compound in adition you should open gate and close it as well.for 24hours you are going to stay on duty and your salary is 4000,Alhaji Goni come in even you are not to go mosq, becouse we that work under minister, do not leave office for praying, And i thank them for their comments and opinions, i tougth they are joking , there is no organisation that pay a four thounsand as salary[4000] as a citizen no one can confined me for the sake of a job none sence.Sin then all my next plan of actions remained in my mind, what shall i do farming has be my business and it required money to start so i believe this men are intimidating as iam one the land lord personelll. And i give thank to God as well, for given me the knowledge and skill , so the money i will earn from my activities such as car wash and maitenance if rquired was ten times the 4000, and with that i can manage my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment